Should I Buy or Lease?
Shopping around for a new vehicle in Livingston? You’ve got a few options, and you might be wondering whether to lease between $300-400 a month or finance within the same price range. As many ask themselves -- Should I buy or lease? Casey's Frontier Chevrolet Of Livingston covers leasing vs. buying below so you can make an informed decision.
Should I Buy or Lease?: Benefits of Leasing
A lease is when you essentially rent your new vehicle from a Cookeville-area dealership. It comes with a contract that usually lasts around two years. At the end of this contract you can even buy the vehicle you’ve been leasing! Here are reasons to think about leasing:
- Lower Monthly Payments: Generally speaking, a vehicle for lease will involve lower monthly payments than financing the same vehicle. Check out lease deals under 200.
- Sales Tax: In most places, leasing a vehicle also lowers the sales tax on it.
- Coverage: Leasing a vehicle comes with a contract that has mileage limits, but it also comes with great warranty coverage on maintenance and parts.
- Trade-Ins: One of the most exciting parts of leasing a new vehicle is getting the opportunity to regularly trade in your car for a new one. It’s a simple process at the right dealership.
- More Options: When you lease, you’re going to have more options within the same budget than when you buy a vehicle.
Leasing vs. Buying: Reasons to Buy
While there are plenty of reasons to lease a vehicle, there are undeniable benefits to buying a car through a finance center. Here are a few to consider:
- No Mileage Restrictions: As noted above, a lease contract comes with mileage restrictions. You will be able to drive all over Sparta without worrying about these if you finance your vehicle.
- Modifying Your Vehicle: A lease contract also prevents you from customizing your vehicle, so if you’re the type of person who likes to modify their car with accessories and tools, you should think about financing.
- Less Cost Over Time: Although there are more upfront costs involved with financing, you’re paying towards ownership. Once you’ve finished purchasing your vehicle, your costs drop by a lot!
- Ability to Sell: Another huge benefit of owning a vehicle is the ability to sell your vehicle and make some money off of your investment.
Finance and Lease with Casey's Frontier Chevrolet Of Livingston!
Wherever you land on leasing vs. buying, Casey's Frontier Chevrolet Of Livingston has Livingston drivers covered with new vehicle specials and affordable lease deals. Browse our inventory online and get in touch today to set up a test drive!